As a member of the Chemistry Industry Association of Canada, this company fully supports the industry’s responsible management of chemicals and the practice of Product Stewardship. ERCO Worldwide subscribes to the following guiding principles:
- Ensure that its operations do not present an unacceptable level of risk to its employees, customers, the public or the environment.
- Provide relevant information on the hazards of chemicals to its customers, urging them to use and dispose of products in a safe manner and make such information available to the public on request.
- Practice Product Stewardship by assessing the impact of our products throughout production, distribution and to end use. We will take the necessary steps to eliminate or manage potential risks to the health and safety of employees, customers, product receivers, users and the environment.
- Make Responsible Care an early and integral part of the planning process leading to new products, processes or plants.
- Comply with all legal requirements which affect its operations and products.
- Be responsive and sensitive to community concerns.
- Work actively with and assist governments and selected organizations to foster and encourage equitable and attainable standards.
- Strive to continuously improve our performance in measurable ways.