ERCO Worldwide has a 120 year history of producing chemicals and a long history of supplying environmentally preferred chlorine dioxide technology to the pulp and paper industry.
ERCO Worldwide’s chloralkali business serves a variety of industries including municipal and industrial water treatment, food processing, fertilizers, agricultural intermediates, and oil and gas.
ERCO Worldwide is the second largest producer of sodium chlorate in the world. It has the world’s largest installed base of modern chlorine dioxide generators and related technology and is the second largest producer of potassium products in North America.
- Highly skilled and professional people
- Leading competitive position
- Innovative and safe manufacturing processes
- Track record of stable performance with growth potential
- Worldwide established technology and processes.
- ISO Certification | ISO 9001:2015